The Indian real estate market has taken quite a turn for the better in the last couple of years. Especially since the advent of RERA Act (2016) in most of the states, there has been a sincere focus on organization and transparency in the industry which has led to the rise of expensive real estate.
Expensive real estate sold
The latest top five high-priced ultra-luxury homes that were for sale in the country are as follows –
- Lodha Altamount – Lodha Group – Priced at 60 Crores – Located in Peddar Road, Mumbai – 4BHK (5000 sq ft)
- Mittal Grandeur – Mittal Group – Priced at 60 Crores – Located in Cuffe Parade Road, Mumbai – 4BHK (8000 sq ft)
- Asiana – Rohan Lifespaces Group – Priced at 48 Crores – Located in Napeansea Road, Mumbai – 5BHK (7,500 sq ft)
- Lodha Costiera – Lodha Group – Priced at 46.95 Crores – Located in Napeansea Road, Mumbai – 4BHK (5,814 sq ft)
- Raheja Legend – Raheja Group – Priced at 45 Crores – Located in Worli, Mumbai – 4BHK (6,000 sq ft)
[Facts from “Proptiger” website]
Loyalty program for Luxury Real Estate
Client relationships go beyond the closing of a deal. Give your residents more reason to stand a loyal ground with your company. Provide them with perks and privileges such as luxury brand discounts, or deals from nearby grocery stores or even moving in benefits.
Once your residents have settled in, engage them in exciting events in their housing society. Consequently, this will build a strong relationship between you, the developer and your residents and thereby build brand loyalty.
Loyalie – Real estate marketing solutions
Loyalie is a marketing company with tie ups with various luxury and mass market vendors. If you hire Loyalie, their team will organize deals & discounts for your homebuyers that would be available to them through Loyalie’s mobile phone App.
As an advanced marketing platform, Loyalie also organizes events on behalf of the real estate developers for their residents. Events include luxury day trips for wine tasting or amusement parks for children and much more.
Right from the prospecting to moving in and beyond, the buyer is kept engaged with events, loyalty offers and benefits. You as a developer get to leverage your buyers’ loyalty that is developed as the direct result of such programs – and grow your business.
To know more about us, click here!